For week five, we have a very familier challenge. This is a repeating challenge that we had last year. I remember my last artwork that I did. Click HERE to see my previous artwork.

Challenge #1: Emoji Titles

I have created another survey for you guys to do. There is not a multiple choice question, it is just a bar for you guys to type what you think it is. For the survey, you guys have to guess what the emoji title is. It is the title to a TV show, the show was made in 1996 and aired to 2005. Good luck, Click HERE.

Challenge #2:

The second challenge I choose, is to make a emoji math problem. Here, I have an image made out of fruit emojis.

Each different fruit emoji represents a different number. Down at the bottom there is a random mixture of fruits. If you guys figure it out comment what you think. When you respond I will comment if it is right or wrong.

Challenge #3

Challenge #3 is to create a picture of a emoji that you drew, or made. I made a remix of two emojis. I took the upside down smiley face, and I mixed with the bicep emojis. I layered both and I mad sure the emojis had two biceps facing different ways. Here is how it came out:

There was actually some work involved in this. You have to blend in both images so that they are the same tone and brightness. Now, because they came from two different pictures, I think It cam out well. (I would like to see this as an actually emoji)