Hi everybody and welcome back to the blog. As the title says this is my final blog challenge. This is NOT however, my final post. I will be posting some other blogs about my future projects, and challenges so, please stay tuned.

On to the main topic. This is the overall review of what I learned while participating in my second year of the student blogging challenge. Overall I LOVED the blogging challenge. It was one of the best things I’ve done in school, and as a graded project.

Here are some of the best things about the SBC. First, I love the challenge topics they give you. They’re very interesting and keep the me as a blogger interested, as well as the reader. (Hopefully) I also like the multiply choices of what to do in each topic. It gives you so many choices within projects that even though they chose the main topic for you, you can still make it feel different and personalized. Ive also really enjoy the different skills that the challenges make you use. While participating in the challenge, I’ve drawn

Drawn  Made voice overs  Written   Made videos

Etc

Finally, I would like to thank all the people who commented on my blog. Even though there wasn’t a lot of you, it still helped to know people read my blogs.

Have A Great Day!

Previous SBC posts:

(I was not here for week 1-2)

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5

Week 6