(Untitled)

Helllo and welcome to my blog! in this blog we are going to talk about our newest scimatics project. During this project we learned about the cell reproduction cycle and built these cells in a simulator called tinkercad!   We started off by watching what every high school student has to watch at some point: … [Read more…]

Vibrant videos

Hello and welcome back to my vibrant video blog post! In this post I will be talking about our most recent Maker project.. Vibrant videos! In this project, we learned a lot about the history of film!We created our movie making skills, and learned so many new techniques so that we can progress to become … [Read more…]

A War to End all Wars

Hello everyone and welcome back to another fairly interesting blog post!!  Today i’ll be talking about my latest humanities project! This projects main focuses were on world war one, and the creation of comics! Without further a-due, here is our driving question: How might we use graphic novels to understand Canada’s involvement in WW1? Okay! … [Read more…]

(Untitled)

Hello welcome back to another blog! in todays post I will be talking about our latest PLP project in Maker: Believe In Good. As with every PLP project we do, we have a driving question, the question is the thing our project revolves around. Our driving question for this project was sorta different as we … [Read more…]

Metaphor Machines

Hello! Welcome to my newest blog post, on my latest scimatics project! In this blog post I will be reflecting on the creation of a Rube Goldberg machine ! This machine is created to be a metaphor for the Scientific Method. Our machine will include parallel and series electrical circuits as well as six or … [Read more…]

Destination Imagination

Hello and welcome back to my absolutely incredible blog post! In todays blog post we are going to be talking about one of the bigger projects our PLP class has had to participate in! In this blog post I’ll be writing about my experience with DI (destination Imagination) and boy I have a lot to … [Read more…]

Nationalism

Hello! Welcome back to another one of my fun blog posts!  In this blog post, you will listen to me talk about the process of creating an instagram post about an important event that occurred in history and relate it to the idea of nationalism. All of the topics we had to choose fro, were … [Read more…]

Loon lake learning advance !

Hello! Welcome back to my blog post! I’m excited to share with you the experience of our first PLP field study! Or well, learning advantage from February 14th – 17th. This trip had both the PLP 8 and 9 cohorts. This trip also took place in Loon Lake and it was a really great opportunity … [Read more…]

Poetry!

Hello and welcome back to another amazing blog post by yours truly! So, im actually really excited to talk about this next project! So in this unit, we were learning about different kinds of poetry! Being as poetry is one of my favourite topics, I was really excited to be a part of this project! … [Read more…]

Mpol

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and … [Read more…]