Music

Hello! Welcome to my blog post! 

Guess what, another post about music!! I’m not complaining though, music is one of my favourite topics, if you know me in real life, you probably already know its one of the subjects I simply cant shut up about. So a short introduction to this post, I will be talking about David Bowie(I was going to write more on one of my favourite bands but I’ve already written about them in another blog post, so I wouldn’t expect you to want to listen to me ramble on about them more, so let’s talk about one of my other favourite musicians, David Bowie!). I will also be talking guitar and to end my bog post I will leave you with a playlist of some of my favourite David Bowie songs.

Alrighty, after that long introduction, let’s get to our main topic.. David Bowie! David Bowie is an English singer/song writer who has also appeared in a few movies (The Man Who Fell To Earth, Labyrinth). I find David Bowie extremely interesting, he went through many different ’eras’ my favourite ‘Bowie era’ would probably have to be ‘Ziggy Stardust’, just because of the music he created in that era. if you are interested in hearing some of those songs, I’d suggest listening to ‘The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars 

Alright, next topic… Guitar! I have two guitars, an acoustic and an electric guitar (Gibson Les Paul). Personally, I like to play my electric guitar, but I still love my acoustic, plus certain songs just sound better on an acoustic guitar. Now obviously, I’m not an amazing guitar player, but I’m alright at it. Some amazing guitar players I’d like to mention are:

1. Jimi Hendrix
  2. Brian May
  3. Mick Mars

Those are my top three guitarists! They all have interesting styles of how they play guitar, and I find that extremely interesting!

Finally, heres a playlist of my favourite David Bowie Songs

Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you enjoyed it! It was on a few of my favourite topics:)