Hello world!

Hi to who ever is reading this. My name is Gwen and this is my introduction to my blog. This is the first blog I’ve ever had so this is all new to me, sharing my work with so many people is kind of  scary to me. But there’s a first time for every thing so i guess i better get started. I have a lot of nick names but one of my favourites if g-wen. I love to paint mostly with acrylics and water colours. I like to do photography too and i use my pets as models but i think they’re getting tired of sitting still with me trying to get them to pose. Some things i would like to learn through out high school are sign language because i think its an really cool way of communicating, how to write better, how to speak in Spanish and understand math better math (its just really annoying to me). I want to look back on this in grade twelve and hopefully can say that i can do all of these things!

One thought on “Hello world!

1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.