The medium is the message reflection post

Depending on how much you know about advertising, media and what messages sustain things are sending you could have a totally different perspective on a advertisement then someone who is for example a creative designer or a student who studied advertising in school would have.

If you listening to music and if you do listen the lyrics in the song, depending on witch artist you listen to, some music artist tell a story through there songs. (About heartbreak, love, depression etc.) and maybe every time there jamming out in there car to the radio they’re are paying attention to the story/ Meade the artist if trying to send, same as art; paintings, sculptures, digital art etc. A lot of those pieces of art work are telling a story and depending on if you study it or your an artist your self you could see a totally different perspective and you could get a whole different side of the story and the message,    

deep cove advertising reflection 

“Highlight was on of our 7 pages in our “LAUNCH journal” numbers document. In our “LAUNCH journal” was where we kept all our information (addresses, phone numbers, feedback, photos etc.) so it was handy when necessary 

Highlight was on of where we “stored” and organize our feed back we got form: our business, our peers, maybe parents and teachers.   

I think in milestone 3 was where i really saw my improvement and i found that I really started showing my understanding on “historical advertisement analysis” and i was really proud on this milestone in particular because I didn’t need o t do any revisions and i got it right in the do to first try ( expect minus the fact that I had to got change on hing after it was handed in because the formatting was wrong) 

This project, fully completed and concluded showed me a lot of new skills, many new ways to analyze  and see the world, text and advertisement, and this project showed me a lot of hidden secrets, hidden messages and showed me a whole different perspective on how to look at the world. I also got grew my relationship with my group members.

Thank you; Zach, Ava, Landon, Luca and Carter for being such great group members.🤩

well now the hardest part is over, the reflection!

well my wishful food blogger finders have yet to leave my page, i wish you luck on finding a actually food blog