Destination imagination (DI)~ let’s gogh

Yay, its finally over…

if I had to be totally honest this “challenge/project” was hecktic (crazy) and all over the place and it felt like we(as a class) were doing to large projects at the same time. Literally that’s what it was, we spent the morning class working on our “how it started how its going” final product and on Monday ,Wednesday and Friday we would spend our after lunch class only working on DI, by then end of the day I think I could speak for all my class and say, we were all exhausted 😴

it was overwhelming at times but me and my group tried our best to not loose our minds until this was over, and we all tried our best to even out the work load throughout our whole group and get things done as fast as possible.

What is DI (destination imagination) I guessing your asking?, well…

DI is a global competition to challenge your; creativity, teamwork and innovation.

To show these skills your are put into teams and assignment a challenge category Amy it be a; visual arts challenge (what we got), or a engineering challenge or maybe technical or scientific. The challenge it’s elf changes very year duping on of course what category,

In th past (when it was normal) you would be given a certain amount of time to figure out you simulation (why you are going to show and meet the brief), create consumes and backdrops, create a script and then present it live and hope everything works out as planned…

I dont have evidence of failure but Mrs,Willemse has told us enough story that it’s not always promise that thing will go smoothly.

but this year there’s a twist, with pros and cons attached…

this years was virtual

(well kind of), instead of having to present in front of a live audience, we (participants) were told to film our solution of just send it too the appraisers (type of judges)

for the visual arts challenge this year we were suppose top create a music video based on a piece if literature.

My group; Fraser, AvaJudah, Cale Colton and me had our work cut out for us

It was harder then we all though, we had to crate our own lyrics, do what felt like thousands for revisions for storyboards, crate costumes, find the correct setting/background, of course film and then hours f editing and then it was done, just before the due date.

⬆️Ava and her wonderful story boardingoutlines

⬆️Me attempting at costumes

⬆️here is just a Glimpse of all our planning and copies and revisions on this project in Basecamp

after so much hard work and dedication and devotion from all my wonderful group members, we are all happy to present our final product

Ft. Ava as Anne

And of course our Q and A video, where we (our group) went into ballot more detail about of video and creation process, teamwork etc.

Context~ we are on some sort of game/ interviewing show ⬇️

Ft. Colton as “the interviewer”

I am so proud of what our whole group accomplish and what each of us learned as individuals and as a whole group.

And who knows? maybe we’ll make it to Globals or something🤞(We did)

🥳👍✨

Hannah 🥛🍯☕️🍥🍢🍬