Ft. A 3D printer

Ah! another reflection (mixed feeling)…

well lets get on with it shall we?…

This project was more a math project then a science project, we focused a lot on growing/reviewing our knowledge on surface area and volume 

The drive in question for this project varied between each person because depending on the eject you choose to create in tinkercad is your drive in question

my example ⬇️

I never ended up accomplishing that goal.

Over the next couple of weeks we (individually as a class) did this…

Showing the I completed All that work in the spand of a week and a half only using class time to finish this project shows a great demonstration of “applying and innovating” by isn’t my class time efficiently

So using a website calledTinkercad we were told to design an object (anything) and determine is surface area and volume. I choose a teapot

First off I need to design my “teapot”

the design of my teapot of an example of me completing the first curricular competency “reasoning and analyzing” by making sure I followed The necessary guidelines of using at least 10 basic 3D shapes, I used Some; cylinders, spheres, a cube and a couple of cones.

Then can the hard part… first I needed To; find the surface area and volume formulas for each shape and then after that then insert the actual measurements to find the correct answers etc.

⬆️example of “communication on representing” by having correct formulas, correct answer and four showing them step/work process

and last but not least we the presentation!!

(All went well)

”the ultimate design project” presentation

(Open PDF and see the “finished product” and finer details)

Thank you

Hannah 🫕🥄🍰🫖🍍🧂