Commenting guidelines

Aloha and welcome back….

I was given instruction to write about how to write a quality comment to post about/on  someone blog,

I am going to teach you how to put the massage you want to  send into more depth and teach you to be more spastic with your words and not just end a “ nice blog post” or “cool pictures” or just a “👍” or “🔥” because tbh those are not quality comments 

There are a few main categorize  your comments should fit in, 

1. To write your comment as if you were writing a letter, witch mean including; a greeting (such as dear [persons name} or hello {persons name} what ever suits you’re style best).
  2. Make sure to; compliment the original blogger/creator/writer on something spastic you really enjoy seeing or something they did well, make sure to ask a question to make there response more important to see instead of making them respond as evidence they saw your comment in the first place with a “thank you so much” or “thanks i think that about you blog too” (it helps spice it up a little).
  3. before you post your comment, take into account that your are not sharing any personal information that makes you easy to find or identify. For example you address, your birthday and photos art eyou or other people that dint have you consent to share. As much as I love you come try I don’t really want to know who you are and if I’ve ever walked by you in the street.
  4.   For some people a  pet peeve of there’s could be  correct spelling, punctuation and grammar, since I want my blog post to be enjoyable to read for all I would love if you comment would when all the correct spelling punctuation etc, even though ever so often in my blog posts I will have one of two spelling mistakes. 
  5. At last be not least just a reminder in case you don’t do this already is make sure you read through your comment before posting, who knows you could be wanting to spell “how” but instead of putting a w at the end you put an e because its right beside each other on a keyboard, at that would not make you comment make sense and also its a bad word. I’ve made that mistake too many times.

Now its over…