o wow!

fool

A Protest That Made History

1968, the year that changed the world? This was a topic we were discussing in school this week, and one of the events we brought up was the student protest at the 1968 Olympics, however my research on that lead… Continue Reading →

Bloody Brilliant

That’s bloody brilliant! If you hear that phrase often, I’m willing to bet you either have English or Australian parents, but I probably wouldn’t stake my life on it. Aha, I’m back. Well Recently in class we’ve been discussing Shakespeare… Continue Reading →

WW2 – A Shift In History

Whattup and welcome to the blog. We’ve just wrapped up yet another podcast episode, and project. This one was all about WW2. We were supposed to create a podcast episode that answered the driving question HOW MIGHT WE USE STORIES… Continue Reading →

The Art of War

(The post cover image is my all time favourite surrealist painting “peg-top” by artist Hans Bellmer) Hey guys welcome back to the blog i guess. We’re still on our project about WW2. In in my typical fashion I got curious… Continue Reading →

The Fall Of The Empire

Hi, and welcome to the blog? As you may have guessed this is another absolutely incredible weekly review, but I’ve just gotten a more fun title. Now this post has a bit of a backstory to how I got here… Continue Reading →

Margaret Thatcher And Post War Britain

Hey all :\ and welcome to the post. It was a pretty packed week we just had. We did to milestones and got an interview, I did plenty of in class work. In this week we drove a lot more… Continue Reading →

The German SS

Hi there, it’s blog time. This week has been big folks. We started a brand new project and are already 1 milestone down. Just to fill you in a little bit, this new project is all about World War II… Continue Reading →

The greatest Canadian, and podcast?

Yo, and welcome back to the blog. We actually just managed to finish our project, and get everyone in the class to make a podcast episode. A mad impressive accomplishment if you ask me. Basically, this project was about making… Continue Reading →

The human condition?

Hello there blog goers. Welcome to week 4 of my weekly review posts. This past week was a busy one, with a lot of editing, and listening to the sound of my own voice. It wasn’t the most fun to… Continue Reading →

Text features :p

Hey ~ welcome back 2 the blog :)))) It’s week 3! I know in both other posts I’ve said the weeks were chaotic, but this week was a whole other level! We had big milestones to finish, and not the… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2021 o wow! — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑