bazinga

an experience in blogging

Impact

Hi and welcome back to my blog. We just wrapped up a project that was all about impact. This was our final project of the year where we had to choose someone we thought was a community impact maker. Someone… Continue Reading →

TPol 2022

Hello everyone and welcome to the third TPol of my high school career. It feels like it’s gone shockingly fast, and for the most part, surprisingly well. Today we’re going to discuss my learning from this year, what worked and… Continue Reading →

Persuade me…

Hi and welcome back to my blog. We’ve just wrapped up an interesting little project all about persuasive writing. Our driving question was “How can I use my voice to affect change?”, and our goal was to change someone’s opinion… Continue Reading →

Making A Movie.

Yo and welcome back to my blog. I think we’ve just completed our biggest project to date, we created a movie. In this project we studied Shakespeare’s play Macbeth, as well as the Cold War, and this movie was all… Continue Reading →

Mpol 3.0

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We… Continue Reading →

Meaning In The Music

Hey y’all and welcome back to my blog! We’ve just finished a very exciting and fast paced project. This project was all about music and poetry. Our driving question for this project was “How can we use music to represent… Continue Reading →

Manhattan Project (Project)

Yo welcome back to my blog. We just wrapped up the second project of the year and my first winter exhibition in a couple years. Both of which were definitely intense but turned out A-OK in the end. The project… Continue Reading →

Hiroshima by John Hersey

It’s back to being blog time guys. And recently we’ve been doing one hell of a project. We are currently talking all about the atomic bomb. And one of the key parts to understanding the atomic bomb has been reading… Continue Reading →

The Nuremberg Code

Yo, welcome back to my blog. We’ve just recently started a new project which is going to be all about the Manhattan project. My teacher has a lofty goal of convincing us that the Manhattan project is an The most… Continue Reading →

The Politics Project

What up guys welcome back to my blog. We just wrapped up our first project of the year, and you may have seen a couple of my previous posts on this project, but it’s all about politics. When we started… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2022 bazinga — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑