bazinga

no way

Persuade me…

Hi and welcome back to my blog. We’ve just wrapped up an interesting little project all about persuasive writing. Our driving question was “How can I use my voice to affect change?”, and our goal was to change someone’s opinion… Continue Reading →

Making A Movie.

Yo and welcome back to my blog. I think we’ve just completed our biggest project to date, we created a movie. In this project we studied Shakespeare’s play Macbeth, as well as the Cold War, and this movie was all… Continue Reading →

Mpol 3.0

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We… Continue Reading →

Meaning In The Music

Hey y’all and welcome back to my blog! We’ve just finished a very exciting and fast paced project. This project was all about music and poetry. Our driving question for this project was “How can we use music to represent… Continue Reading →

Manhattan Project (Project)

Yo welcome back to my blog. We just wrapped up the second project of the year and my first winter exhibition in a couple years. Both of which were definitely intense but turned out A-OK in the end. The project… Continue Reading →

Hiroshima by John Hersey

It’s back to being blog time guys. And recently we’ve been doing one hell of a project. We are currently talking all about the atomic bomb. And one of the key parts to understanding the atomic bomb has been reading… Continue Reading →

The Nuremberg Code

Yo, welcome back to my blog. We’ve just recently started a new project which is going to be all about the Manhattan project. My teacher has a lofty goal of convincing us that the Manhattan project is an The most… Continue Reading →

The Politics Project

What up guys welcome back to my blog. We just wrapped up our first project of the year, and you may have seen a couple of my previous posts on this project, but it’s all about politics. When we started… Continue Reading →

The Future Party

Hey guys welcome to the newest blog post. We’re still on this same politics project, but now I’ve got a group and a party!! It’s made up of me, Julia, Gabe, Anders, and Matthew, and our party is the Future… Continue Reading →

The Pillar of Democracy

Yo and welcome to the first blog post of the year. If you’ve noticed my two month long hiatus, have no fear, I’ve returned. We’ve started a truly epic project all about Canadian politics. If you’ve set foot in Canada… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2022 bazinga — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑