Music – Challenge

For this blogging challenge we got to choose at least 3 out of 8 challenges about music. I chose to make a survey and a quiz about music, I have also created a playlist of all my favourite songs.

Music has always been a big part of my life, my dad taught me guitar when I was younger which sadly I have forgotten. He also knows piano, the bass, drums, and more. My mom on the other hand has shaped my music taste, she got me onto Girl in Red and the Neighbourhood. She has a very funky music taste but we like to listen to each other’s songs. Speaking of the bass I’m currently learning it, my dad lent me his bass guitar and not to brag but I’m getting pretty god at.

One of my favourite artists has to be Kanye West, now even though his persona is a bit funky he makes some good music, like for example the gospel album he did: Jesus is King or the my favourite: The life of Pablo.

Y’know now that we have Kanye West off the table, here’s a playlist that has like 4 or 5 Kanye songs:

But now that you’ve heard about my lovely taste in music, what about you? I would certainly like to find out so take this lovely looking survey to tell be about it. Then I will test you on everything you know making second guess everything with this quiz >:)

-cue evil laugh and thunder-

thanks ☺️,

Ines

Published inUncategorized

Be First to Comment