Emoji Story: Challenge

Ello, Ello, Today we needed to create a story using sequence of emojis. These emojis where generated with this website meaning the story was only based on our imagination. Once the emojis were generated we had to use our imagination to create a story based off these emojis. My emojis are 💀😯🚯👽 and this is the story I came up with:

💀: The year was 3031 and waves of mass extinction were sweeping over earth, people, animals, were dying. No one knew who was gonna be next, everyone lived in fear the they would be next.

😯: A scientist named Jeff was shocked! He didn’t know what was happening, nothing he researched, nothing he tried could stop this mass extension.

🚯: In the end him and a group of other scientists came to the conclusion that it was the cause of pollution and forced the government to put an immediate ban on littering to try and stop the waves of mass extinction. When this didn’t work Jeff decided to continue his studies and ended up finding up there were deadly waves coming from space. He then gave this information to the government who shipped him out to space for him to find the source of this problem.

👽: Once in space Jeff found a different space ship, not one from earth. He went over to the spaceship and found a group of aliens, he sat their puzzled staring at the small group of grey figures. The aliens looked over at him asking what he was doing in their spaceship “Why are you here?” They asked. Jeff just stood there too stunned to say anything, “Im here to see what’s causing the mass extinction on our planet” he replied bluntly, “O, we are sorry we thought this place was deserted” they said “It’s ok just maybe check which plants you blast before blasting them” Jeff smiled “Ok?”. The aliens nodded in agreement before saying goodbye to Jeff “Bye Human” they said in chorus “Bye little dudes” Jeff said before blasting off towards is spaceship. Once inside his own he waved them goodbye from the window before they both took off in separate directions.

So yeah that’s the story I come up with, Hope you liked it! If you want to try doing something like this then I suggest you go for it, you can pick emojis but I think it would be more fun if it was random, maybe use a website like we did.

Merci,

Ines

Published inMaker

Be First to Comment