Growth Mindset Learning Reflection

Bonjour! Welcome to yet another blog post of mine. Before our spring break we learned about growth mindset, So lets go,go,go,go on an adventure! Flying with the cat and the hat today!!

We launched off this project by learning about grit and what a growth mindset is. We figured out that have grit is passion and perseverance for long-term and meaningful goals. It is the ability to persist in something you feel passionate about and persevere when you face obstacles. This kind of passion is not an emotional passion. We also learned that growth mindset is when people believe that their most basic abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work. Having a growth mindset also has people believe that brains and talent are just the starting point. This view creates a love of learning and a resilience that is essential for great accomplishment. This means that grit and growth mindset work together to create a stronger and better learning mindset.

We then started to reflect on our growth mindset and grit, but first we needed to create a space for us to reflect on these things. This space to reflect came in the way of a book, like this:

If you scroll through you can see my thoughts on grit and growth mindset. This can show you how I work in different situations and what my mindset is as I go into different situations. 

Next, we needed to make a growth mindset selfie. This had a photo of you and a quote that talked about a goal you had in school. Mine was “I want to be pushed with my learning and to always have a challenge”. You could then customize the selfie, this was mine:

Now I know more about what growth mindset is and everything that connects to it.

Merci,

Ines 

Published inUncategorized

Be First to Comment