The Atomic Habits ⚛

Hello! Recently we had the opportunity to read the book ‘Atomic Habits’ by James ClearWe read this book to further our understating of habits from our previous learning about ‘The 7 habits’. We needed to take this learning and answer a question: How does balance within my life create opportunities? Here’s my answer, but first the process of getting that answer.

To start of i’d like to give a quick review of both ‘The 7 habits’ and the ‘Atomic Habits books. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,’ by Stephen R. Covey or more commonly know as the “The 7 Habits” is a book that highlights and teaches the importance of developing seven important habits that lead to personal effectiveness and growth. These habits focus on proactivity, setting goals, prioritization, empathy, communication, collaboration, and self-renewal. On the other hand the ‘Atomic Habits‘ book emphasizes the importance of small and consistent behavioural changes that  help achieve significant changes over time.

Both of these books help teach us that a balanced life leads to opportunities and how these opportunities come when people dedicate time and energy to multiple areas of their life.  By developing and utilizing good habits and personal effectiveness, people can achieve greater success in all areas of their life, leading to more significant opportunities in both personal and professional worlds.

Now that we’ve re-capped lets answer the question I mentioned before: How does balance within my life create opportunities? Here’s my answer:

Having balance within my life creates opportunities by allowing me to distribute time and energy to multiple areas of my life like personal relationships, school, my health, and my personal growth.

For example, when I have a balanced life, I am a lot less likely to experience a burnout in my school and social life and am more likely to have the energy and focus on school and other interests outside of it. So having this balance in my school life could help lead me towards opportunities like taking up or focusing on a hobby, volunteering, or jobs.

Moreover having a balanced life allows me to build and maintain relationships with my family and friends, This can help provide a support network that helps me achieve your goals and open doors to new opportunities. By prioritizing my mental and physical health and well-being I can develop and build a resilience to challenges and opportunities as they arise.

So to answer the question plain and simple, having a balance within all aspects of life creates opportunities and allows people to have the resources and resilience needed to pursue goals and interests  in all areas of your life.

As always thanks for reading!,

Ines

Published inUncategorized

Be First to Comment