Blue Sky Exhibition

So, another Blue Sky Exhibition. This time we had different groups for the demographics of our projects, so we could theme different areas based on that, and make it much easier to have a broad theme, and it would also mean that it is more relatable to the people that are coming to see the exhibition, as it is something they can understand.

My project was an iPad holder, designed for parents that kids are dropping there iPads a lot, and will reduce costs on if they would have to buy a new iPad. The iPad holder would sit on your chest, and you could adjust the height and position of it. I was in the tween section for this, because I felt only Tweens would be carrying there own iPad around, but would still have the risk of dropping it, as they are younger and maybe a little clumsier.

I had two prototypes set up, the second and third, which were the most interesting and intriguing, because of how different they were. I would have had the first one there, I just didn’t have it available at the time. The two prototypes were setup behind signs of the name of them, and there were also prices of materials that were on the side as well.
The feedback on how my project looked and was shown was very good, and a lot of people said that I was very creative, and thought it was a very good idea for Tweens.

Our section had a big chunk of the library taken up, including the big racetrack. We had pop music playing, as Tweens listen to pop music a lot. We also had a cool logo type thing on the board behind the racetrack, which looked like something Tweens would really like, and would have a poster of something with the same aesthetic as it. There was also a nerf shooting gallery set up close to where the toddler section was, which was also very much something Tweens would still do, and relate to. In fact, I saw some teens interacting to it, so if they were, then I’m sure Tweens definitely would.
Overall, I felt the section and projects really related to Tweens, and was very well put together.