Hi, I’m Jamie and I write this not so creative blog! I am here to talk about who I am, what I do and I also have a video to show you!

The video is the main topic of this post and I will be using it to explain the other topics. In the video I used the new features in Keynote to make something that explains me with objects animated over garage band music. But before I do that let me talk about myself.

I am in grade 9 PLP at Seycove Secondary School. I do a variety of extracurricular activities including: skiing, kayaking, tennis, volleyball and badminton. I play some video games every now and then and I am in 4 different bands. I really enjoy all of things I am doing right now including school!

Enough about me let’s move on to the video, in it I have many different pieces that describe me and what I enjoy. The first is a cup of coffee, I enjoy drinking coffee and while I do like it for the taste I also enjoy the process of creating it and I have needed it to finish some assignments in the past. I also sometimes have get a bit of energy from the coffee and I put it to use in most of my work.

The second and third relate to each other as they are a map and a steering wheel. The map is specifically one with a route on it. I did this because I have a very clear picture of what I want to do as I progress through life and the steering wheel shows turns that my life has taken from where I started in Britain and moved to Canada.

Then there is the fourth image which is a world map, I put this in the center because I used to be a big traveler and I think going around the world really helped shape me into who I am today.

Number five is a book where my eyes would normally be looking this represents me always being focused on my learning. You can see my learning through all of my blog posts check them out here!

Number six is a rocket as I have always had a fascination with space. And probably says something corny like “reaching for the stars” or whatever.

Number seven is a dog as my dog Dougal is one of my best friends and really helps me keep going with the amount of work I have to do.

For number eight and nine I have a tv which was meant to represent an I pad and a whale which relates to my goal of becoming a marine biologist.

Number nine is a hand which I put in to represent my willingness to ask questions when I don’t know the answers.

Last but not least is a fish located around my throat. I thought could be a good way to depict that I am very willing to discuss marine biology with anyone as I want to learn as much as possible to try and get that job. I also enjoy eating fish.

Thanks for reading, enjoy my blog!