Jayden's blog

bringing you the knowledge you need to know

Heavy Metal Starting Fires

In 1989 famous music artist Billy Joel released a song called “we didn’t start the fire”. The lyrics include brief, rapid fire, and more than 100 headliners from 1949 to 1989. The song grew very popular as millions listened to… Continue Reading →

Build up to WW2

After WW1 was over, no body wanted to see the world come to that point ever again. But with the outcome of WW1, it just created more problems. By the 1920s Russia, Italy, Germany, and Spain had began the rise… Continue Reading →

Paris Peace Conference

WW1 left a mark on the world as being “the war to end all wars”. This was made out to be because of how gruesome and brutal this war was. Human beings digging and fighting in trenches and the dirty… Continue Reading →

Ideology

All throughout the world everyone has their own view on social class. This is also known as an ideology, which is basically seen as their own belief on the political system. The term was created during the French Revolution by… Continue Reading →

A closer look at Jayden Clayton

In my last post history for dummies I talked about all of the historical lenses that we use to analyze historical events. In this learning portfolio post I will be using these concepts to analyze 4 historical moments in my… Continue Reading →

How to look at history for dummies

Now that we have passed our halfway point in the year, we are switching gears in the PLP program and have changed to history. But before we jump right into historical events we have to learn how to analyze events… Continue Reading →

Big Brother is always watching

1984 by George Orwell the main character Winston Smith wrestles with oppression in Oceania, a place where the Party scrutinizes human actions with Big Brother always watching. For our assignment we got in groups and got assigned a character from… Continue Reading →

Redemption

Ever had that one moment you failed and you had a chance to redeem yourself. Than you think to yourself you know what you did wrong and know how to fix it. Than you come up just the slightest bit… Continue Reading →

Vladimir Putin is an attractive girl?

First post of the school year. I know the fans have been waiting for an update since school ended but here it is. Grade 12 has already gone as I hoped. I have all the classes I asked for, even… Continue Reading →

Faze SLC, huck Tpols

Sooo…grade 12. Senior year, the big dogs of the school. Outside of school I am ready for grade 12. Like my baseball, social life, down time. But educational wise am I ready? In the this post I will answer this… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 Jayden's blog — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑