The Neutron is in Your Hands⚛️

What is art? Art could be a painting, a drawing, a sculpture, maybe even a piece of literature or poetry, music, or dance. All of these things take special skill, they take talent but what if I told you that… Continue Reading →

A Literary Criticism🧐

Hiroshima by John Hersey is many things. It is an early piece of New Journalism, it is the first accurate account of what happened in Hiroshima on the day the bomb was detonated, it is a piece of non-fiction writing… Continue Reading →

Insulin: Historically Significant or Not?⚖️

Today I, Jordyn Eyton, will become a scientist here on My Dog Ate My Blog who will be describing to you exactly what insulin is and what it does for people with diabetes. No, I’m just kidding! I definitely won’t… Continue Reading →

How Jordyn Thinks We Should Govern Ourselves👸

How should we govern ourselves? If you had asked me this question two months ago, before the election reflection and before the press release posts I worked on for this unit, I honestly would have had no idea how to… Continue Reading →

UPC Press Release👩‍💼

Hello everyone, today I am not Jordyn, the grade 12 blog post writer for My Dog Ate My Blog. Today, I am a member of the Ubiquitous party of Canada or the UPC. You are probably wondering why you have… Continue Reading →

Jordyn’s Election Reflection🇨🇦

Hello everyone and a big welcome back to my blog, My Dog Ate My Blog. As always, I am your host, Jordyn Eyton here to take you with me on my learning journey through high school and the PLP program… Continue Reading →

NXIVM👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Hi and welcome back to My Dog Ate My Blog! Today I will be doing something a little bit different than what I usually do here on my learning portfolio, so let me explain. For the past six weeks or… Continue Reading →

Shrew You!🐭

Alright friends! Well that’s a half a year’s worth of work completed! Glad I can check that of the list. After I completed my last project about the Old Dollar Mill, it was time to move on, so our PLP… Continue Reading →

Jordyn’s Thoughts on Romeo and Juliet🚺🚹

You may be thinking, if you have visited my blog before, that we did a whole unit on Romeo and Juliet last year. Why in the world would I be writing a blog post about a year-old project? That is… Continue Reading →

We Made a Walking Tour!🏃‍♀️

Hi! *virtual hug for all of My Dog Ate My Bloggers* This is officially my very first actual blog post (besides my weekly one which doesn’t count) in grade 11! GRADE 11!! I can not believe I have been writing… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2022 — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑