Yo! What’s up? How are you doing, how’s everybody’s day going? Good? Good. So, quick update. Well actually when I say that it makes it sound like it’s not that important, so I’ll just say we have an important update. Today, on Oct. 25, we entered in a worldwide blog challenge.

This blog challenge involves several different choices of challenges every week under one big umbrella topic.

The only downside about starting the challenge today is that we are currently three weeks behind schedule, so yes, that means I am working on three weeks worth of challenges right now, but it’s no biggy, it’s actually kind of fun. For week one, it was all about us on our blog. So if you check out my all about me page, it’s up to date and lookin great. So now I’m on to challenge two which is all about commenting. The first task was to create a brand new page about commenting rules and expectation. I guess you could call it a commenting how-to.

That is the poster I made, simple and sweet. (I don’t think that’s the saying but whatever) It explains what is important in a comment from my point of view. So once I discovered what is important to me in a comment, I had to go into the world and right three different comments on three different peoples blogs, kinda scary at first but I got used to it. The first comment I left was this one:

It was a blog that belonged to Ms. Tulbure’s class full of 8 year olds, so probably grade three. They talked about  how they all made their own avatars (little icons that pretty much represent you on the internet) based off of Charlie Brown characters, they talked about the Blog Challenge, and they talked about where they were from. So my comment has a beginning and end like a letter or a story, I ask a question, I give a kind compliment about the post and than that’s it, I’m done. Post it for the world to see. I did two more comments, one on a girl my age  named Mikaela who was writing about the avatar she made:

And one on someone who was 18 named Cora, writing about the same thing I am right now, commenting.

So as you can see, all you have to do is follow the rules of commenting and you can be commenting on everyone’s blog in no time at all the right, kind, specific, and helpful way.

~Jordyn  😁

P.S. In the comments below tell me you’re favourite colour!!