It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmassssss! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaayyyyy! Walkin in a winter wonderland! Ahhhhhh I can’t believe there’s only….. one sec… 1,2,3,4,5,6….. 25 DAYS!! I love Christmas for so many different reasons, you get to do Christmas baking, you can check out my Cooking Extravaganza for some ideas, Christmas crafts, decorate the Christmas tree, and spend time with your family! You know what, to get into the mood, I’ll put a video down below of some Christmas songs because that is my other favorite part of this season, there is always music playing!

PHOTO SPARK

I think, Christmas is probably the most important holiday we celebrate. We have many traditions and things we do every year. This part of the post will be about one specific tradition we have never broken.

Each and every year, my family decorates our Christmas tree. We have our regular bulb and icicle ornaments that we buy in packs as fillers on the tree, but one of our favourite parts of this jolly season is going and choosing a new ornament from where ever we want. As you saw in the photos there should be 13 ornaments, since We have only ever missed one year, ever! Sometimes we get them as gifts from our grandparents but usually, they are chosen by us. Because they are so personal, you can actually see us, as in our personality, reflected in them. It’s really funny to look back to when I was probably ten and see that i played soccer, I hate soccer now! But that doesn’t matter, it still goes on the tree. It’s so fun, when we open the Christmas decoration box we get to go through all of them and it reminds me of all of the times I was so excited to go to the store and pick them out. I always look forward to this time of the year because of all of these memories.

HOLIDAY CRAFT

If you didn’t know, I am a bit of a crafty kind of gal. I do some kind of craft when ever I get the chance and for Christmas, I made a little ornament for you guys. I have been making this ornament for as long as I can remember, so I wanted to actually document it. I collaborated with my friend Kiera for this video since it made filming and creating easier, so you should definitely go check out her blog. Alright, here is the video and I hope you enjoy!

Holidays, celebrations, and events are all extremely important in different cultures around the globe. They are what make us individuals but also bring us together. I celebrate things like Christmas and Easter, but there are places everywhere that celebrate completely different things that I have never heard of and if I didn’t mention a holiday that you celebrate in this post, you should certainly leave a comment down below and let me know what you celebrate. That is why I love the student blogging challenge, it’s kind of like a giant celebration. Brings peop,e together from all around the world and shows our similarities and differences.

~Your Blogging Friend, Jordyn