SBC week 5

This week I was asked to do three of the tasks out of eight. For my first task I am going to talk about the legal topic of music. The topic of legal music is the same as the legal topic of images. You can’t just use any music track, it has to be non copyright for students or any creator that want to use the music. Or you can pay money to the creator to use the music legally. The prices can be very high if you want to pay.

Free-Photos / Pixabay

Music Quiz

StockSnap / Pixabay

Answer these questions in the comments by starting your comment with the number of the question you are answering.

Question 1. Which artist created the song “Silence”?

Question 2. Which group became popular in the 1960’s?

Question 3. What do you call the part of the song that repeats itself?

Question 4. What artist created the song “shake it off”?

Question 5. What artist’s name starts with the letters “T” and “S?

Remember please leave your answers in the comment section.

The Beatles where one of the most influential music groups of are time. This is a little information and research about the Beatles that I found.

The Beatles started becoming popular in 1962. They rose through the popularity list and became one of the most amazing music groups in history. They made loads of songs here are a few that i could find yellow submarine, penny lane, twist and shout. The band consists of four artist Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison, Ringo Starr. Together they made amazing song’s they mostly made pop song, they started the whole pop genre of music.