My Mpol 2022

Disclaimer this post is more serious then most of my posts

Hello it’s me. Today I will be writing about my mpol or midway presentation of learning. I think so far I have had a great year. It has been jam packed with some great projects so far. I am excited for the projects that are coming up as well. So let’s jump straight into the meat of this mpol post. 

So first lets start with what I have found challenging. I though the memorial was quite challenging to make it took a-lot of team work and thinking to make and come up with. I suspect DI will be the same. So I am really hoping to Improve on my team work skills moving forward 

Now let’s talk about what I have learned from this year

Straight out the gate we have project one, Ology Of Apology 

This project taught me a lot about my home. I didn’t realize what a history Vancouver had with these peoples. The restaurants were one of my favourite parts understanding these peoples culture through food as well as art and scripture was super cool. I hope we get a chance to do something like that again. Maybe next field study next year or this year. I also learned a lot about legacy. The idea of memorial and memorialize something really stuck. It is absolutely something. I would like to learn more about. It’s also something really important to understand how important remember events like these are. I also learned a lot from that video about memorial designing 

Next one Think You Can Do Better. 

This one was interesting. I learned some stuff but not a lot. Obviously I got to know a lot about my government structure but I also learned a bit more about my video skills. I still did get somethings from this project but not as much from this then what I pulled from Ology Of Apology. 

Lets move on to the third and final thing zettelkasten 

Zettelkasten has been life changing. It has been so helpful when it comes to storing information. It has helped me with so many tests, blog posts and just general memorization. I can speak enough about how much more I have learned using zettelkasten. I really am excited to continue using this method in the future. 

In conclusion I feel I have not full shown how much I’ve learned this semester. I feel I can do better. I want to do better moving forward and really want to make sure I prove my learning to you. As well as my self I have struggled to believe I am right. I do it often, I want to change this and make my self feel I am right when it comes to answer questions, sharing opinions and presenting my opinions. I really am excited for this upcoming semester and next year. I hope it is fun and very educational. This has been Josh and I’m signing off for now.