Week 4: Free Choice

Hey guys! This week it’s free choice for our blog post, so I am going to talk about my current watchlist of movies I want to see! Let’s start off the list!

1. Marriage Story – short synopsis (from IMDb) Noah Baumbach’s incisive and compassionate look at a marriage breaking up and a family staying together. Thoughts– I am really looking forward to seeing to this movie on Netflix, it looks like the main actors, Adam Driver and Scarlett Johansson are giving their best preformances in a while, and Noah Bumbauch is a interesting director.

2. The King –synopsis– (from IMDb) Hal, wayward prince and heir to the English throne, is crowned King Henry V after his tyrannical father dies. Now the young king must navigate palace politics, the war his father left behind, and the emotional strings of his past life. Thoughts- The cast alone blew me away with both Robert Pattinson and Timothée Chalamet and the synopsis/trailers so far have left me intrigued. I am skeptical of David Michôds directing but I’m interested to see what Joel Edgerton brings to the script.

3. Little Women (2019) –synopsis-(from IMDb) Four sisters come of age in America in the aftermath of the Civil War.Thoughts– I was a fan of Greta Gerwigs directorial debut, Lady Bird and would even say it was my movie of 2017. I am interested to see how she handles not only a remake, but a much large production as Lady Bird was distributed and produced by A24 while this is produced by Sony Pictures. As with the latter movie, love the cast, Timothée Chalamet, Emma Watson, Saoirse Ronan, etc…

4. Do The Right Thing (1989) –synopsis-(from IMDb) On the hottest day of the year on a street in the Bedford-Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn, everyone’s hate and bigotry smolders and builds until it explodes into violence.Thoughts– I am excited to see this as it is supposedly Spike Lees directorial high, but it’s a well regard classic and this year is the 30th anniversary of the film!

5. Paddington 3 –synopsis Plot undisclosed. The third installment of the Paddington films.Thoughts– PADDINGTON 3 BAYBEEEE!!!

And well that’s it! Those are all the current films I want to see. So you guys next week!

1 Thought.

1. Hey Jude! Those sound like some interesting movies, and surprisingly enough, ones I have never heard of before! I want to hear your thoughts on the movies after you’ve watched them as well! I admit, lately I haven’t watched a lot of movies, but I am SO excited for Frozen II to come out and will probably go see that one in theater. What was the last movie you saw in theater?
    Happy blogging 🙂