Week 8: Let’s reflect!

Well, it’s time for the finisher! It’s the end, right now, it turns out it’s the end of the Student Blogging Challenge!

Now let’s look back shall we?

Overall with the student blogging challenge, I though It was pretty fun! I think with the blogging was really fun and helped me learn about interacting with other people online. It also helped share my opinions and interests!

My Blogging Reflection

I think that the best way to reflect is compare my first post to my latest post so let’s do that!

My first post was about why I selected a Mii as my personal avatar, I thought that was pretty interesting

My latest post was all about my favourite holidays. I would say a major thing that has changed was the actual length and content of the posts, in the beginning I was writing things that were very short and not very interesting to read. In the end I was writing paragraphs that captivating to read and had at least 100 words. I think something that has stayed throughout was my structure, I usually cut myself off when I think I have said the most I have to say. But that’s all I have to say about my posts, anyways let’s get to the…….

Poll!

In addition to the reflect by myself, I want YOU to reflect on the SBC, what was your favourite part of the challenge? Answer in the straw poll below! https://www.strawpoll.me/19384902

Well, that’s all I have to say. See ya later guys