Disney and Change.

Yello? This is Jude. In today’s blog post I am talking about Disneyland. Yes, the children’s theme park in which some adults are strangely obsessed with. For this post, I am tasked to connect Continuity and Change to Disneyland. I think one of the biggest aspects of change is the evolution of the rides! While the original Disneyland consisted of Fairy Tales, now most of the themes of the rides are based on the various Disney movies and other properties they own. So I thought it would be fun to pitch some new rides based of the movies they own.

This is a pretty simple ride, you go into the Cart and you are stuck until you can escape out of it. Now onto the next ride!

This ride is actually a Family Ride, you enter in a cart either shaped like a convertible or boat and go through the set pieces of the movie. Sadly you aren’t allowed to enter with your dad, and halfway through you feel sad that can’t go with him. But I think that this is also a great new ride for Disneyland. Now onto the next one!

(I actually haven’t finished this movie because it was too scary, so if anyone wants to fill in this section of post, your free too.)

In this ride, you ride by yourself and pretend that you have a manic pixie S/O while going through the major plot points of the film.

I think it’s funny how Disney has evolved, in the beginning it was seen as perfect representation of America with world leaders going to it see as a cultural hub and seeing the social media posts they currently have they seem to still believe that it is a cultural landmark. Thanks for reading this post and Cya!