Julia’s blog

Identity!

Hey, y’all I hope You guys are doing well a long time no see. I can’t believe it’s almost already been a month since the first day of school. Anyways for the first project of the year we were given… Continue Reading →

Tpol 2020

Hello and welcome back! I can’t believe that this school year is already coming to an end. I want to start this blog post by thanking all of my teachers, family and friends for encouraging and helping me throughout this… Continue Reading →

Destination imagination regional tournament!

Hello everyone! I hope that you are all doing well. The end of February we had the chance to participate in a regional tournament called destination imagination. It sure was quite an adventure. Destination imagination (or DI  ) is like… Continue Reading →

Ethical dimensions!

Hello everyone! I hope that you are all staying well and healthy during these tough times. Let’s be honest here, most of us are probably already sick of our family members, I sure am. However, it’s also nice to be… Continue Reading →

Metaphor machines

Hey everyone! I hope you are doing well and staying healthy during these tough times. Before spring break we did a project on metaphor machines. It wasn’t your typical read in front of the class about your topic and what… Continue Reading →

Confeder-WHAT!

Hello everyone and welcome back! As a member of Canada East, I should say, bonjour a tous et Bienvenue! This past month we were given a project all about the Canadian Confederation in the 1860s. During this decade, multiple conferences… Continue Reading →

Starwars Exhibition!

Hey everyone! This past month we had the crazy opportunity to participate in an exhibition! But guess what! It was all about StarWars! We got split up into four of the planets. Death Star, Hoth, Tatooine, and Endor. The task… Continue Reading →

Polynomials and like terms

Hello and welcome back! Today’s blog is all about a recent project that we did in scimatics. It was all about polynomials and like terms. Here’s an example if you are wondering what that is. Our task was to create… Continue Reading →

Mpol 2020

Hello everyone and welcome back! Do you want to know what time it is? It’s Mpol time! You’re probably wondering what a Mpol is right? Well so am I! As a first-year PLP student, I’m not a hundred percent sure… Continue Reading →

Star Wars Opinion post

The Starwars movie the last Jedi came out in 2017. When it first came out it was a huge hit and got multiple excellent reviews. It was so popular that it came to the point that almost everyone was talking… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2020 Julia’s blog — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑