Today let’s talk about the 7 parties of Canada. Liberal, conservative, Green, PPC, Bloc Québécois and the future party of Canada. Oh wait never-mind, actually the future party of Canada is made by a group of students in high school and I’m pretty sure that none of will persuade with creating large ideas to make this party official. So how about for the time being I’ll tell you all about the party and you can .et me know if its worth the shot to try to make it official?

Our mission for this party is to support and make plans for the long term future of canada while preserving the environment and economy. Now what makes us unique compared to the other parties. Most parties are more likely to be focuses on the next four years that the are elected however the future of canada is focused on the long term. My party believes that the only way we can move forward for a better future is if we take action to stay under the 2 degree coalition by taking radical actions.

We take pride in our priorities and values to improve Canada. Our main priorities is to improve our renewable energy sources and investing in battery technology to control the surplus of energy and value the beautiful land which we live on.

Do you think we can do it? Let me know in the comments.

Thank you,

Julia