Music blog

My dream job would probably be writing video game/movie music. And , I mean I kinda did that already. I have recently wrote music for a short movie made by my DI (Destination Imagination) group, though I didn’t get paid, so I guess it’s not a professional career. For said short movie I wrote most of the music, (besides the opening music and credits) but one thing I wish we did differently was the final boss battle, (it’s hard to explain the challenge quickly so just know we were writing the movie as if it was a video game) it was quite short as the movie could only be 5 minutes long so I later made a different version that was much longer.

Now I didn’t just think this up without any context (context isn’t a very good word for it) I needed inspiration, so, here’s a list of music that gave me ideas/concepts.