The Art Of Learning Portfolio

Highschool Blog

Renaissance…

It’s The End Of My World As I Know It… Our humanities class has been one of the most diverse classes so far in this year. From advertising, to religion, to the middle ages, and now to the renaissance. Although… Continue Reading →

Destination Imagination Regionals 2020

Destination Imagination… My first destination imagination was quite eccentric. People running around, so many forms and most of all, the exhaustion. Throughout the entire thing, I could tell everyone was tired, staying up late nights working on their projects. Regardless,… Continue Reading →

3D Modelling…

3D modelling…  As the last project in this term for our Sciematics course, we took an approach into the world of engineers and designed our own 3D object and even 3D printed it. I never knew designing an object took… Continue Reading →

The DARK Ages

The last few months have gone by pretty fast. We’ve completed two projects, our sciematics chemistry coding and we also just completed our middle-ages unit in our humanities class, which is what this post is all about. This project was… Continue Reading →

Coding Chemistry

The project we finally just completed in our Sciematics 8 class was called “Chemistry Coding”. This project was all about atoms, molecules, density and states of matter. These topics can all be classified into 2 big fields. Kinetic molecular theory,… Continue Reading →

Winter Mpol 2020

The last few months have been jam packed with learning. In this post and presentation I will be covering the most important milestones, projects and my overall studies as a learner. To guide us through this post and presentation, I… Continue Reading →

Winter Exhibition 2019

Right before the winter break, to cap off the term with a bang, our entire PLP cohort showcased our extravaganza of learning in one big winter exhibition. The project was guided by our driving question. “How might I design an… Continue Reading →

Mazer Tag

Almost 2 months ago we started a new project in our Sciematics class. Our project was based on light (lasers) and triangles (pythagorean theorem). Of course, we had a driving question to guide us through our project. Our driving question… Continue Reading →

SBC Week 8

As you may know, the student blogging challenge is coming to an end. Overall I feel this experience has empowered my learning and and created many new opportunities for myself. This is the last week of the challenge so lets… Continue Reading →

POWER Of The Pencil

As you may know by now I am in a school program called PLP. In PLP we take advantage of technology. As a Requirement we all have to buy iPads and Apple Pencils. During the month or so in our Maker class we… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2020 The Art Of Learning Portfolio — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑