For the third task in this weeks blog challenge we had to pick some photos from unsplash.com and write why we chose those photos. For the first photo it is showing two bear cubs. I chose this photo because bears are my favourite animal and I thought this picture was really cute. For the skier it is showing him doing a 360 with a mute grab. I chose a picture about skiing because that my favourite sport. I enjoy going up the mountain and spending my time riding down the slopes. The next picture is of some green plants. I picked that photo because green is my favourite colour and that photo brings out the green well and is a nice shade. The next photo is of Las Vegas. I love Vegas. I go there almost every year and it’s always so fun! My grandparents live there so we visit often and I just love being in Las Vegas. The final photo is of the mountains. I always love being in and around the mountains. I don’t care if they’re snowy or not you can do so many activities on them. Skiing, mountain biking or climbing. The mountain have so much to do. These are the photos I chose and I think they reflect my personality well.