Week 10

Hi guys I am back with another post and this one is one week 10 the final week. I completed all 10 weeks it was long but in the end it was worth it. I posted about 14 posts in 10 weeks I think that is pretty good. I received about 3 or 4 comments on my blog but most were just in my class. I enjoyed writing Week 7 the most because it was all about whatever you wanted it to be about. Also the science week was a close second I found that one very cool as well. One of the things I am more proud of is how to use technology more and more useful. I learned how to properly embed a YouTube video and also have links in your blog which I did not no before. For me I will keep posting and also I have to my teachers make us reflect on some of our work we do which is a good thing because you get to see how for your work has come. The next thing we had to do was take the survey I found it very interesting because in a sense you were helping the blog for next years blogging challenge which is pretty cool. Hope you enjoy my posts and always keep commenting