Have you gone to your moms work?

Welcome back to another blog post today one is a little different. I will be writing about going to my moms work. So the day started off by waking up at 7:30 and driving off to Burnaby one mistake I made was I didn’t sign out a mike because I it was a very late notice that I was going to my moms work. When we got there my mom started off by going around the building and explaining everything basically a tour. Whence I got the lay of the land this guy from maintenance and his name was sunny I will never forget that name for sure. So he took my around and explaining how the building works what has been fixed when I was there each year the redo the pool so I was there when it was happening it was really cool seeing the pool without water and how many people were working on it. That reminds me so thing I came out of there at the end of the day with how many people it takes to run a place like that. So when I got back from the tour I learned about my mom’s job and how it works I got to photocopy things my mom needed to photocopy. So my mom is in customer service, if you want a pass or rent the place out you will phone her. Her job is pretty cool not the most fun job I don’t see myself doing her job or anything like her job but it’s not the worst job. so next I went out and spent a lot of time with the security guard because I really want to be a cop when I am older so that was really cool. What we did was a building check so we made sure everyone in the building was supposed to be in the building and everyone had a wristband then we fixed up the sign outside the building that was probably the coolest thing I did that day obviously because I want to be a cop so it was a cool experience. I learned a lot about how a real job works you do one thing for the whole day, one more thing I learned was it takes a lot of hard work to do your job and if you don’t do your jon you will have big consequences so do your job. The other part of this project was you had to make a video in my video I explain why I am here what I did and what I learned also you get to see some pictures of the place also I did an interview. I think it is a pretty strong video hope you enjoy.