T-Pol

Hello everyone and welcome to my second t-pol today I am excited to share about how I have improved as a learner and why am I ready for grade 10. First I would like to talk about the driving question. Why do I feel ready to advance to the next grade level I feel like I have matured a lot this year and my writing has come a long way this year and I happy to say my use of things has been really good lately and I plan to keep it this way going Into the summer things has helped me a lot with online school and keeping my organized. So know I would like to talk about how have I improved as a learner I have definitely improved my Organization skills by using things and my calendar I feel like I am on top of things. Another thing I improved on is  my blog if you saw my blog at the beginning of the year it was plain and my writing was not great but to end the year off I improved the way my blog looks and appealing and my writing has gotten way better. Next I will talk about something I have done well and something I need to improve on each subject. Humanities some I am proud of is In our let’s get riel project me and kaia were partners and we worked really well together and at the end of the project we had to make images and I think our images were really well done and I am really proud of the images. Something I could improve on is my gold video I definitely think it could have been better it was my first project on online school which is a big change but I  think I could have made some of the scenes better and made some to. Next would like to talk about maker something I am proud of in maker would our first project since online school and that is my witness to history project video what you had to do was make a video about a community that was effected by covid-19 so I decided to go with the youth of deep cove am proud of my video because I put a lot of hard work into that video and I think I did a good job explaining how the youth was impacted by covid. http://www.blog44.ca/kadend/2020/05/26/a-witness-to-history/

something I could definitely improve on would be DI I think me and my group dropped the ball at regionals we had some good ideas but we could not excute them and some of our ideas were just not good enough our snake costume and our scissor lift were definitely not there. Moving onto science something I am proud of would definitely be my medtphor machine that we built the point of this project was to build a machine the truned on a light at the end of the machine and we had to build a rube gold berg machine and at the end had to turn on a light. The cool part of the project was learning about how circuits work and electricity. Something I could improve for science is when we learn something just making sure that I really understand what I just learned. Because I have a tendency to forget or when I don’t understand something making sure that I read over it or ask for help.

Next up is math something I am proud of is our time is money project what we had to do was chose a product or service I chose to bake a cake for 5$ then we had to make a spreadsheet and a graph about it and then a video I proud of the video because I think I did a good job explaining and showing what I learned https://youtu.be/JIKMBYOhK-I something I could improve on in math would definitely not being afraid to ask for help from my parents or other peers of mine I tend to do things on my own even if I don’t get it and I really need to get better at this because as math gets harder and need to not be afraid about asking for help. For my last subject is PGP something I am proud of is the public  victory I relate to the habits quite a bit and I think I did a good job reflecting about the habits and overall I really proud of it. Something I could work on for PGP is probably having a open mind to PGP because I have started to see how useful PGP can be so I have to keep an open mind to words PGP and not close it off. Lastly I would like to talk about my work habits and my work ethic. My work ethic is I am hard working person when I have a task I don’t half ass task in sports or school but I do get distracted very easily and I have found that when doing online school it is really easy to get distracted which does not let me get as much done in a day as I would like. I am also a pretty good procrastinator so over the summer I am going to work on staying on task when doing any tasks around the house or whatever it is so when grade 10 comes I can stay on task and get more things done in a day. I am also doing health and career course online over the summer so that will be good practice over the summer. Thank you for listening to my t-pol