Week three – student blogging challenge

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog this weeks topic was images and using them ethically. For this post I decided to try task #2 because I did the first task last year. Go check out my post from last year here.

In my class this year one of our main focuses in video making and something that can be quite challenging is finding images that we can use in some types of videos we make. So for this week I drew an image for the project we are currently doing in humanities a bout revolutions. Here is my drawing.

This is a picture about the stamp act that was one of the causes of the American revolution. For this photo I started by looking up other images. When I found one I liked I took a screenshot and used it as inspiration for my drawing.

Drawing your pictures allows you to adjust colours to fit a theme and is also more interesting because it’s created by you. Even though it takes longer than looking up a royalty free photo. I think it allows you to have more freedom to change up your image and adjust it to wor

0 comments on “Week three – student blogging challengeAdd yours →