Live event video|A Kayak trip.

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog this is all about a video I recently created in maker. Our live event video, for this video we had to film completely live at an event we went to. For my live event I decided to film my family’s kayak trip. My family and I live up the Indian arm and really enjoy kayaking so I thought it would be different and fun to film one of our trips we did over the weekend. Because this was a live event video I didn’t do much Pre production besides thinking about shots I would need here is the list I made.

After preparing a little bit, on the weekend I filmed my family and my kayak trip. In my video we kayak from my house to granite falls a waterfall forty five minutes from where we live. In my video I also asked my family members about kayaking and what they thought of our trips we often due together as a family. Here is my video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=–HZQJn0lFw

My video and I’m Pretty proud of it. I think it turned out really well, The beautiful setting and the lighting really helped. Some things I would’ve done differently was maybe have more of an introduction, maybe a shot of me explaining what the video would be about at the beginning. Besides that though I really enjoyed making this video and think that it was really good practice , especially for editing. Because we didn’t plan as much ahead and filmed live, the key was in the post production. Which was good practice because I’ve never really made a video in this way before.

0 comments on “Live event video|A Kayak trip.Add yours →