|๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ|

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog, this post is about our recent project in Scimatics, Chemistry stories. In this project we learned all about how electron arrangement of atoms effect their chemical nature. As well as learning all about this topic we created animations to display our learning, hereโ€™s mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8_FdmNgJ9k

We started off our project by brainstorming based off the main idea but also matter and the project in general, we also asked questions throughout this project. Which I answered with what Iโ€™ve learned.

Overall Iโ€™ve learned more about animation and the history of matter and the periodic table, butย overall learned more about how electron arrangement effects atomโ€™s chemical nature.

Besides learning more about this topic I got a lot better at processing and analyzing. I improved my skill at this when I made my Bohr models, by understanding the Lewis structure.

Another moment I worked on this competency was when I researched my polyatomic ion, covalent compound and multivalent metal. I think these activities specifically helped me get better at this competency because I spent time learning to understand those concepts and have understanding of them because I practiced analyzing them.

I feel I also improved in Communicating. I think I improved at this competency by making drawings as well as simple but interesting animations in my video. To communicate to the viewer what points I was trying to make.

Another competency I improved in was Questioning and predicting, I think I did a pretty good job of this in the beginning of our project. By asking my original questions and thinking more into what I think the answer was. I also really improved in this skill by reading and answering the questions we did in class.

I really feel I learned a lot in this project, not only do I know more about how electrons change the nature of atoms, but Iโ€™ve gotten better at skills I can use in other projects in the future. Thanks for visiting my blog, Kaia

0 comments on “|๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ|Add yours →