Laugh it up, Fuzzball!

Yesterday we had our first “Feel the Force Friday”!! I was honestly so pumped, I couldn’t wait! But then it finally came, and we were told to take a quiz which told you which Star Wars character you’re most like. The first time I took the test I was most like a symbol of the Galactic Emperor’s Domination, in other words, a Stormtrooper.

But I don’t think that a Stormtrooper is much like me, so I decided to retake the quiz again this morning. And the results from today were much more accurate. So from now on, I am most like, Han Solo!!

If I were living in the middle of space I’d love to be able to break the laws without really breaking them, just kind of bending them. And I actually have a big furry friend that draws everybody in. Except he’s not a Wookie who’s the co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon. He’s a dog. Far less interesting, but still a big furry friend. And of course everyone loves all of Han Solo’s one liners. My personal favourite is, “Laugh it up, Fuzzball!” thus, the title of this blog post. I’d be overwhelmed with happiness and shock if I bumped into Han Solo at some intergalactic supermarket!

Written by:

Be First to Comment