An average post about holidays

Hey again!

today I’m going to be talking about celebrations and holidays. The first thing that I’m going to share with you is a story of a Christmas Day from 3 years ago.

This story will focus on my dog Lyra. Lyra is an annoying little creature but she is VERY cute and funny. Usually she runs around the house like a maniac with her ball but on Christmas Day she was acting all happy like she was an angel. Of course, we didn’t know why she was acting like the best behaved thing ever but she was. Everyone in my family really believed that this was Christmas miracle. We opened all of the presents (Lyra had hers opened for her) and she didn’t even run around with her new toy. We were all surprised to see that Lyra seemed to somehow know what day it was. On December 26th, of course, she was back to being the annoying little thing that we knew was there.
I know it was a short story but I hope you enjoyed! Now, I’m going to show you a photo that represents Christmas in my family.

As I’m sure for many of you, a Christmas tree is the main symbol for Christmas for you. But for me, this Christmas tree is very special because it is fake. It is special because my entire life I have had a fake Christmas tree. 

I hope you enjoyed my festivity post! See you next time!