Steam Punk Inqury Question?

How does the style of steam punk effect the function of the machine? That is the question I’m going to answer for you today.

In this post I’m also going to discuss what I learned in my steampunk unit.

lets start with my learnings in stem punk so you can get some background knowledge on this unit so you can understand this question better. So we started this unit by reading the book Leviathan the book was a difrent take on World War One in this book the Us Britain were Darwin’s and Austria and Germany were clankers(use mashines a lot) this book showed a lot of steampunk astetic with its small illustrations littered through out. Well you might be wondering what is steam punk we’ll steam punk is.

Steampunk stared as a writing style about the Victorian area but if everything was powers by stem and if it also had a more gothic look. It also involves a lot of Cary technical things that have a lot of the parts exped and are normally made of copper and silver.

So now that you have a background on what steampunk is I can explain my question a bit better.

So the answer that I found to this question was it really doesn’t change much except make it more dangerous and a bit less efficient.

Its more dangerous becuse all of the exposed gears means you can get appendages and clothing stuck in the mashines a lot easer. It also  is less efferent becuse if gears have grease on them so thay would dry out quicker in the open.

Overall it just makes the mashines a bit more dangerous and a bit less productive.