Smile with the Emoji!😁😂

How many times a day do you add an emoji to your text message? Nowadays with hundreds of emojis to choose from, it’s pretty easy to find the perfect emoji to suit your mood and topic. However, for this little assignment, each of us had to create something with emojis whether it was a math equation, sudoku puzzle or an art masterpiece, it was up to our creative brains to create one amazing project around emojis!

Since art is a huge passion of mine with dance, drawing, painting and all, I decided to create an emoji picture of me dancing. I’ve used one of my favourite apps called Sketches Pro to recreate a picture of me dancing. Below I’ve shown both the original and recreated picture. Let me know in the comments what you think!

Original Photo

Emoji Version

2 thoughts on “Smile with the Emoji!😁😂

1. Hi Kieraw , I am commenting you to ask you 3 questions for the student blogging challenge

What is your favorite tv show
    What kind of food do you like
    What is your daily life like

Hope to hear back from you. Come comment on my class blog @ http://mcdowellmedia.edublogs.org/ thanks

I also dance and I just got my first pair of point shoes

• Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post! I really appreciate it! I don’t currently have a favourite TV show as my family and I tend to usually watch Netflix rather than TV. I love pastas and noodles of all kind but Ironically enough, I really don’t like Chinese food even though I’m Chinese . My daily life is always busy trying to rush from school to dance and fit in homework in between.
      Of course I’ll check out your blog! Once again thank you for taking the time to comment!
      P.S. Getting your pointe shoes is awesome! It’s such a fun step up from soft shoes. Best of luck as you continue your dance journey en pointe!
      Happy Dancing!