About Me

Hey, I’m Kiera and Welcome to my blog! This is a very unique page because it really isn’t all about school for once. This is about me. The person behind the scenes.

Ok. First off, there’s the me that I would describe and the Kiera other people such as my friends and adults know. However, most people can agree with me that I am insanely obsessed with owls. I love everything owls from the actual animal, to my pink owl notebook, owl printed rubber boots and multiple T-shirts featuring (you guessed it) owls.

Besides my love for owls, I also am very passionate about dance and sports. Performing is in my opinion the best part of dance. I participate in my dance school’s annual production of the Nutcracker which gives me my yearly dose of performing. I train at my local dance school and train in mainly classical ballet. My personal favourite part of ballet is dancing on pointe. It’s a great and magical feeling!

Soccer and other sports are also great. I’ve played soccer for many years now and it has certainly become part of my active life. Other sports such as field hockey, basketball, swimming and volleyball are also fun sports I enjoy playing with my friends.

Other than my passion for athletics, I have my artistic side. I love photography and taking artsy photos as well as sketching, drawing and painting.

Here are a few examples of my past masterpieces: