Kira’s blog

Hello!!!

Coding

Hello! It’s December 5th in Canada right now and you know what that means ONLY 20 MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS! Now if you are reading this and it is less days till christmas I am JEALOUS of you! But its not Christmas and its still school so without further adieu here is my blog post on coding! We had to do three tasks:

1. Comment on Alex’s blog (a 17 year old kid who is a visually impaired coder)

I found this to be interesting that someone could code without being able to see much less have a real job!

2. Finish an hour of coding

This was really annoying at the start because what we were doing was the exact same thing we did in elementary school, but towards the end it was more fun because you actually got to do more coding (like change the background) rather than just watch the game glitch not knowing what to do!

3. Mess around with the coding of our blog

This was less cool than I thought it would be, I had thought that by changing my blogs coding I would change my whole blog or something but in reality it was kinda anti climatic all I did was write something to make my word bold, there really wasn’t anything extra spectacular.

Summary:

I personally have only done a little bit of coding in elementary school so this was kinda new to me! Even though the game I played for the hour of code was frustrating at some times it was really fun in the end because I felt like I actually could code!? Question mark?

Kira • December 6, 2018