KIYᗩᗩᑎ’ᔕ ᑕᖇEᗩTIᐯE ᗷᒪOGᑭOᔕT ᔕITE

The greatest teacher, failure is!

Environmentalism Petition Blogpost

Environmentalism Petition Blogpost By: Kiyaan M 06/17/2020 Driving Question: Why should we remember the history of environmentalism and sustainability within Canada, and how do we respond today? Welcome to the final post In these crazy times due to Covid-19 we… Continue Reading →

Pray for the USA podcast Blogpost

Pray for the USA Podcast BlogPost By: Kiyaan M 05/15/2020 Driving Question: How has the world handled the COVID-19 Pandemic? What are the consequences of those actions? Introduction What a socially distant journey my classmates and I have been through… Continue Reading →

The Peoples Podcast Blogpost

The Peoples Podcast BlogPost By: Kiyaan M 03/10/2020 Driving question How did the lives and conditions change and stay the same for minorities in Canada before and after WWII Introduction This week my classmates and I studied the topic of… Continue Reading →

Why Create A Parody Based On A 400 yr old Tragedy?

Romeo and Juliet Blogpost Why create a parody based on a 400 yr old Tragedy? By Kiyaan M 02/19/2020 Driving Question: How can we, as Shakespearean actors, use parody to communicate the timeless nature of Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet”? Introduction… Continue Reading →

TWIL Post

Duel ends in a Tragedy By Kiyaan M 01/26/2020 The Capulets and the Montague’s have shocked the citizens of verona, as their conflicts took to the streets, which left Tybalt Capulet and Mercutio Escalus dead, and Romeo Montague banished.  In… Continue Reading →

The Elizabethan Era

The Elizabethan Era  Good morrow ladies and gents.  I, Lord “Merali” am here to discuss with y’all the Elizabethan era and what thoughts have caught my attention. The Elizabethan Theatre The Elizabethan era was the period of time from 1558… Continue Reading →

The Memory Project Post

WWII Trailer Project Post Hello there During the first few weeks of November, my class and I studied the topic of WWII, including, The Battle Of Britain, The Battle Of Hong Kong, The Bombing Of Pearl Harbour, and The Rise… Continue Reading →

Poetry Post

Hello There During the few weeks left of October into November, my class and I studied the topic of Poetry. We were given a chance to listen to music and poems to find the literary devices and terms that are… Continue Reading →

Interwar Years Post

Hello there, this past term my class has been looking at the interwar years. We have looked at significant topics and written essays. We have even taught them to our classmate and teachers, through games, presentations and activities. WHAT ARE… Continue Reading →

© 2024 KIYᗩᗩᑎ’ᔕ ᑕᖇEᗩTIᐯE ᗷᒪOGᑭOᔕT ᔕITE — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑