Final student blogging challenge

Today is the last day of the student blogging challenge so I’m going to reflect on the recent posts that I have done as well as some other things. On day 3 of the student blogging challenge we got to write about a topic that interested in and imbed a YouTube video into the post. For my post I talked about my favourite soccer team, Manchester United then I put in a YouTube video of my favourite Manchester United player Robin Van Persie scoring a stunner of a goal against Swansea City. My other favourite post of the student blogging challenge was my previous post about my favourite basketball tournament March Madness.

The blogging challenge really helped me with my writing and was really fun to write about the topics that interest us. I hope in the future we get to do more projects like this one because it was really cool to write about some fun topics.

As the blogging challenge went on my blogs started to get a little better each time which I am glad to see. In conclusion I really enjoyed this project and am glad that it helped me with my writing skills.