lauren.

0

About Me

I have created this page to tell you more about me, the person behind the screen, and who better to tell you than me! Now I won’t tell you my whole life story, just a few fun facts about myself. It have created a video with plenty of symbols, but I wont tell you what all of them mean, just the main ones.

The first thing I did was, obviously, was think about what symbolizes me. I thought about what the activities I do and how I work, and what I want to be. I also thought about what is important to me.

After that, I created a Keynote using a template I was given. What we had to do was put all of the symbols into the head, which you will see later. Then, we used a transition called magic move, which is where all of the objects move into the head. It’s pretty cool. Afterwards, I screen recorded the whole keynote, making it into a video.

I took the video and put it into iMovie, and added music. Also, did I mention that made the song myself, using Garage Band. After I put all of the music and videos together, the project was complete!

Now you are probably wondering what these symbols mean, and why they are where they are. Well, I’llexplain a couple of them. First off, the last start with the stethoscope. This stethoscope represents that I want to become a vet when I am older. The dog and the cat also represent that. The reason it is in the brain represents that it will take lots of hard work and knowledge to become one, which I am will to do. The next important thing is the tree in the eyes. This is representing that all I see around me are trees, because I grew up where there are many of them. Another important symbol is the pointe shoes. Dance has taken up a lot of my life, and although I am not doing it very much now, when I was younger, I did lots of hours of dance, and it was so much fun. The most important thing in the head is the heart. This represents my friends and family, because I love them so much. I put this heart next to North America and Africa, because, if you didn’t know, I am South African, and the heart is my family that still lives there, and my friends that live here.

This project took a lot of deep digging into figuring out how to represent myself with symbols, but I hope this page helps you learn more about me.