💫Just My Life💫

~A single smile could change a life~

✨Winter Exhibition Reflection✨

I am going to start by talking about how/when we started this project. When we started this project it was just a unit of religion to me and the rest of our class, followed by a couple field study’s to go see different destinations of warship, and then it turned out this was going to be our next biggest project. So we were split into five different groups and we were each assigned a religion, my group (Ben, Kira, Brenton, and I) recieved Buddhism.

We had about three weeks to finnish a poster, documentary and think of a food to serve and an activity that we were to present to parents, teachers, classmates and more. This was not easy considering the amounts of drafts we were to create, finnish, and hand in to our teachers.

This was definately a time consuming project, but the final product was completely worth it. During the presentation we got a good amount of questions from our audience, some more complex than others, but the good thing was that we were prepared to answer basically every question we recieved.

Now I am going to show you guys a couple drafts of our groups posters and link my slideshow here.

Lauren • January 14, 2019