💫Just My Life💫

~A single smile could change a life~

✨My Time Machine✨

Hello, welcome back to my blog, I haven’t been very active recently but I will work on it! Anyways I am going to tell you all about my newest project called the Time Machine! I will be talking about all that I have learned so far this year in the PGP course from the start to the end of the year.

Part of the project was for us to make something that we could send back to ourselves from the past that could describe what we learned throughout the year from start to end. I decided I was going to write a letter because I feel like that would be the easiest thing to understand rather than trying to interpret an abstract drawing ahaha. Even though I am not really a fan of reading I have always enjoyed writing and my mini me would understand that. So this is my letter⬇️

This class in my opinion is extremely beneficial and I think it would help a lot of people, but you have to have the right mind set towards this class to be able to survive through it. I personally think that this class would be better off in the time table so students would put more effort into it instead of just procrastinating with getting things done, although it may not always be procrastinating it may be putting other more important assignments first which I know I do a lot. This helps prepare us more for the real world so we will do well which I think a lot of us appreciated. Anyways thats about it, I know this post wasn’t very long but I hope it was at least a little bit interesting. Have a great rest of your day and thank you for reading!

Lauren • June 6, 2019