The sixth week of the Student Blogging Challenge has arrived and its focus is emojis. For those of you that somehow don’t know what an emoji is, it is basically a small digital image or icon used to express an idea, emotion or feeling, in other words it is a way to liven up your texts. Now that we are both on the same page we can discuss the topic and what we need to do. In order to finish week six, three out of the four tasks had to be completed and for the most part I wasn’t dreading it this time. As you know soccer is my sport so I decided to stick to that theme throughout the challenges and somehow related each task to that sport. These are all emojis! My top three favourites are, πŸ˜‡ 🀭 😯

In my humble opinion, I thought task one was the worst out of the four so that was the one I decided to skip. So now that that’s all out of the way task two was where I started. For this task we had to create an guessing game that used emojis to make a sentence or in my eyes to guess a soccer player. I always wanted to make a game like this but I thought it would be useless so I put it off, but now I have a good reason to create one. There were many ways you could have gone at this and I chose, probably the hardest one but after seeing the end product, I’m happy I went for this option. You’re most likely wondering how I made mine so I’ll tell you, I made a video and posted it onto my YouTube Channel. Wow so cool right, well yes, you are actually correct, this option will make the most fun quiz and the best thing about it was that I used the music I made for last weeks challenge. I recommend watching it.

The second task I chose to do was making an math quiz. You probably don’t know what I’m talking about but you have probably seen one before and when you see mine you will say β€œOh yeah, I know these.” Once again I stuck to the theme of soccer and used emojis that show that. If you need to use a calculator to complete my quiz, go ahead and do so. Once you have completed it and think you know the answer, write it in the comments and I will respond back either saying, β€œWell Done!” or β€œTry Again.”

Now the third and final task is here and for this one you had to create some sort of emoji artwork. There were endless options for this but I chose to use emoji.ink and drew a soccer related image using emojis. I’m not a very artistic person myself but I managed to make something that I would consider art, you might have other ideas.

Hopefully you can tell that it is a soccer ball on flames but if you couldn’t, that is what it is. If you think you can create something better yourself, give it a go because it is quite fun even if you don’t like art.

That is the end of week six, it was kind of enjoyable but not my favourite week so far. My favourite part was creating the video because it was nice to see the end product and I knew that creating a song would come in handy one day.