Luca’s Thoughts

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.

New Year, Who ‘Dis

Welcome to the 2018-2019 me. For the next school year you will be able to fallow my works in Humanities, Maker, and Scimatics, understanding the obstacles I will have to face in my day to day school life, and laugh at my failed attempts, and prototypes that will shape the projects soon to come. I am not only ecstatic for the year to come, but also ready to have FUN. In our first day of humanities we were given a choice of six books that have to do with our main topic Transformation. At fist I decided that the book More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera, would be the book for me.

I decided that it would be a good read for one reason, that it was a harder read. I love reading so when I heard my teacher tell us that it was the most complex I picked it. My predictions for this book are that Aaron and his girlfriend Genevieve are happy together but behind her back he starts hanging out with Thomas. I am sure that this book will have many twists and turns that help the main character Thomas to find himself amidst the broken streets of the Bronx.

In class we accomplished a big task of creating a video that helps the common viewer to help understand the book a little bit more.

https://youtu.be/3QSgneC76Jg