Poems Of Worlds

Hi everyone, been a while since I’ve posted something. Today I’m going to share our latest project called Working With Words, this project was based on poetry and how we can show our worldview using different kinds of poetry.

Hi everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve posted something. Today I’m going to share our latest project called Working With Words, this project was based on poetry and how we can show our worldview using different kinds of poetry.

We began this project by learning the basics of poetry and learning different kinds of poems. There are a total of nine types of poems we learned and created: Simile, Extended Metaphor, Haiku, Found, Imagery, Sound, Experience, Personification, and Self-Portrait poems. Unfortunately, I didn’t write all of required poems, I only did seven out of nine.

Then we had to create an EBook where we put all our poem, added some decorations, and finally published them to the world through our blog posts. The main reason why I’m creating this post is to share my EBook.

.My World View Book

Finally, we presented some of our best poems to the world at a Zoom Coffee House. We were paired into teams and each team was assigned a specific kind of poem. My team got Haiku and we had to create one new poem using lines from our existing poems.

Overall, I did somewhat enjoy this project because it did help me understand English a lot better. Did this project turn me into a poet? No. Do I want to be a poet? No. Would I like to do this project again if I could? Yes! I might consider doing a poetry project again because it was somewhat enjoyable